I have been acting as an EASA Flight Crew Examiner since 2019 based on the following examiner categories & privileges on my Certificate no. HU.010396::
- LPA-English level 4
Since 2016 I hold a valid EASA/ICAO English Language Proficiency (ELP) Assessor/Rater Acceptance from the Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA)(-s) of the following EASA/ICAO member state(s):
- Hungary - no. HU.010396
Based on the subjected examiner categories & privileges on my EASA Flight Crew Examiner Certificate I hereby offer my services to conduct to following EASA flight tests/exams below:
- assessements of competence (AoC) for the initial issue,revalidation or renewal of instructor-ratings for aeroplanes & TMG-s: IRI(A),FI(A)-FI,FI(A),CRI(A)-MEP(land),SEP(land),TMG;
- assessements of competence (AoC) for the initial issue,revalidation or renewal of instructor-ratings for sailplanes & TMG-s: FI(S),FI(S)-FI,cloud-flying,TMG;
- skill-tests (ST) for initial issue or extension of licences: CPL(A),PPL(A) és LAPL(A) & SPL;
- skill-tests (ST) to extend SPL for TMG;
- skill-tests (ST) for initial issue or extension of instrument-ratings: IR(A)/ME és IR(A)/SE into licences ATPL(A),CPL(A) or PPL(A);
- skill-tests (ST) for initial issue of cloud-flying rating into SPL licences;
- proficiency checks (PC) for extension of SPL licence for commercial operation;
- proficiency checks (PC) for the revalidation or renewal of class-ratings MEP(land)-, SEP(land) & TMG;
- proficiency checks (PC) for the revalidation or renewal of instrument-ratings IR(A)/ME és IR(A)/SE into licences ATPL(A),CPL(A) or PPL(A) ;
- proficiency checks (PC) for the revalidation or renewal of cloud-flying rating into SPL licences.
In case of the flight tests/exams being conducted in English language the EASA/ICAO ELP of Level 4 can be revalidated/renewed without any further solely language related exercises/tests upon the applicant's request.
I hereby offer my EASA/ICAO ELP assessor/rater services to obtain,revalidate or renew higher ELP levels too wich I am able to conduct the same day & place with any of the flight tests/exams above representing the Language Assessment Body (LAB) Central Tourist Ltd. (CTK) (HuCAA Acceptance Certificate no. 03/2018) as one of its two assessors/raters. For further details see: www.centralexam.com .
Besides of holders of PART-FCL licence holders of Hungary (HuCAA=ITM) I have already successfully conducted various type of exams/tests/checks for licence holders of other EASA member states, such as:
Austria, Lithuania, The Netherlands, Norway, UK (before 31.12.2020), Slovenia, Sweden, .
Currently I am listed on the foreign examiners list of the following EASA member states' civil aviation authorities:
France (DGAC) & Slovakia. See the relevant links under "Contacts".
My examiner services on offer are to be conducted anywhere within the territory of the EASA Member States & - in case of all required conditions being met - even outside of the territory of the member states too.
In case the flight tests/exams being conducted in the territory of Hungary I am able to provide the aeroplane for the exam in classes MEP(land), SEP(land) & TMG. For aeroplanes details to be found on www.skytaxi.hu , www.skyviewaviation.hu . For TMG-s &/or sailplanes please contact me on my e-mail address.
My total accident & incident free flight experience till now consists of 16.411 hrs on aeroplanes + 1.275 hrs on sailplanes/gliders, all together 17.686 hrs.
During my aviation career I have been acting as the CAA approved nominated postholder for flight opereations (chief pilot/director of flight operations) of 2 airline operator companies (AOC holders) & as the Head of Training (=HT) of one flight school (EASA ATO) & currently serving as a Compliance Manager (=CM) of another EASA ATO.
As a pilot of aeroplanes my experince is 31 years of which 28 years as an instructor.
As a sailplane/glider pilot my experience is 41 years of which 35 years as an instructor.
My pilot licence has been continuously valid since 1982 & by now is an EASA Airline Transport Pilot Licence (EU ATPL) containing the following:
- type ratings: AIRBUS A330/350 + A320;
- class ratings: MEP(land) + SEP (land)+TMG;
- instructor ratings: TRI(AA330/350,-320 + IRI(A),FI(A)-FI,CRI(A)/ME,SE,TMG + FI(S)-FI,cloud-flying,TMG;
& my Hungarian national Ultra-Light Pilot Licence (ULPL) contains the following:
- rating: ULR;
- instructor rating: FI(UL).
I have been a holder of a continuously valid Aircraft Maintenance Licence since 1987 which is by now meets EASA PART-66 AML standards.
I have been acting as a forensic aviation expert too - registered in Hungary - since 1997 within the frames of my private enterpreneurship since 2005 on 13 of various fields of civil aviation.
For details see my web-sites: www.aeroexpert.hu & www.aeroexpert.eu